If you want to add your domain to our system you need:
- Buy a domain;
- Connect it to the hosting;
- Create CNAME record in the settings.
You can create CNAME record in the following way:
1. In the DNS settings, click “add record”
2. From the record type list, select CNAME (Alias)
3. Complete the following fields:
Host – enter the subdomain name for the alias assignment. For example, type www
Points to – enter the host name you want the alias to point to (www.imi4rd.com.)
4. Save changes. The new CNAME record displays in the CNAME (Alias) section.